We understand that all developments are unique and as such we offer a truly bespoke service. We believe our services enhance our clients developments’ as well as providing a safe and pleasant environment for all residents.
We can tailor our services to meet the needs of your development, whether this means offering our full management service or taking responsibility for specific areas only.
The following information provides an overview of the main services we offer.
We will work with you to ensure effective financial management of your development. Services provided include:
- Administering Residential Management Company bank accounts
- Payment of verified contractor invoices and utilities
- Providing regular financial information to the Directors of the Company
- Preparation and submission of annual accounts
- Checking and submitting annual Companies House returns.
Service charge monies held in designated client accounts to be used specifically for the benefit of your development.
Service charge budgets are prepared by our team and submitted for approval by the Directors of your management company. Services include:
- Providing financial information to the directors of the Management Company
- Service/maintenance charge budget setting including reserve funds
- Service/maintenance charge budget tracking
- Issuing of service/maintenance charge annual demands
- Collection of service/maintenance charge payments
For the greater good of the development we aim to ensure prompt payment of all service/maintenance charge payments. Where this does not occur we effectively provide the following services:
- Staged arrears letters sent to leaseholder after designated periods of time
- Where appropriate increased communication with late payers to achieve settlement
- Instigation of legal action against defaulting leaseholder/s where appropriate
Via third parties we are able to instigate building insurance quotes and can also facilitate the following services:
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Where approved and agreed instigating and overseeing insurance building repair works.
- Liaising with insurance loss adjusters where appropriate
Communication and Meetings
Communication is vital to ensure effective service delivery. We offer a variety of ways for our clients to contact us and offer the following services also:
- Up to four meetings per year with Directors
- Preparation of meeting agendas and circulation of minutes where requested
- Arranging and chairing (if requested) Annual and Extraordinary General Meetings
- Responding to residents’ queries and arranging site visits with residents where approved and agreed
- Liaising with the property developer during the initial years of the development
Contractors & Maintenance
First impressions count and we are passionate about ensuring that the communal areas of your development are maintained to a high standard. Services provided include:
- Obtaining quotations for cleaning, gardening etc
- Organising repairs and obtaining quotations for major items of repair and re-decoration
- Liaising with maintenance contractors as and when required
- Obtaining alternative quotations for services as requested by Directors
- Annual tendering of services where deemed appropriate to ensure value for money
Our Clients can also submit a maintenance issue via our online Client Log In
Our team will assist in the sale of properties by:
- Responding promptly to solicitors enquiries
- Providing Leaseholders general information sale packs
- Where authorised granting membership of the Management Company to you new leaseholders
- Where authorised and required granting Management Company approval for issuing compliance certificates for Land Registry purposes
Acquiring the freehold to your development can be of great benefit to Residential Management Companies.
Our team have the experience, expertise and contacts to assist you in this respect.
Health & Safety and Fire Risk Assessments
We ensure full compliance with all relevant legislation, ensuring your development is safe for all occupants / residents. We can assist with:
- Fire Risk Assessments and H & S Assessments where appropriate
- Emergency lighting and inspection tests
- Asbestos surveys
- Regular site inspections
Our team is experienced in management company handovers and will be available to provide guidance and deal with any queries that you may have.